• Dramatically improves your Ethernet link states, speeds, and overall performance.
• Built to perform even in the harshest weather and environments.
• Protects your networks from devastating electrostatic discharge (ESD) attacks.
• Developed to increase power handling performance for extended cable run lengths.
• Cable: CAT5e, Shielded
• Ethernet: Supports Up to 1Gbps
• Conductor wire gauge: 24AWG
• Conductor: Solid bare copper
• Conductor diameter: 0.500 ± 0.005 mm
• Insulation type: Solid PE
• Insulation thickness: AVG: 0.26mm, MIN: 0.25mm
• Insulation diameter: 1.04 ± 0.03mm
• Separation (polyester wrapping):Thick: 0.025mm, Extent: 20mm
• Anti-Crosstalk divider: None
• Cable shield (aluminum foil): Thick: 0.060mm, Extent: 18mm
• ESD drain wire: 0.4CCS
• Rip cord: Yes
• Jacket material: PE
• Jacket thickness: AVG: 0.50mm, MIN: 0.46mm
• Jacket outer diameter: 6.0 ± 0.30 mm
• Jacket color: Gray
• Reference standard: ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA568B.2
TOUGHCable is currently available in two versions: PRO Shielding Protection and CARRIER Shielding Protection. Both models currently come in 1000ft (304.8m) lengths and 24 AWG.
Technical Data Sheet and Quick Start Guide:
TOUGHCable PRO Data Sheet
TOUGHCable PRO Quick Start Guide
Protect your networks from the most brutal environments with Ubiquiti’s TOUGHCable PRO, industrial-grade shielded Cat5 Ethernet cable with an integrated ESD drain wire.