INTERNATIONAL version. Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Ubiquiti Titanium-series radios and antennas block unwanted RF noise from the top, bottom and sides of the antenna or radios by guarding the device from exterior RF energy. In addition, nearby wireless devices are guarded from “bleed” energy produced by the radio.
- RF shielded enclosure
- Watertight Ethernet connector
- PoE and Right Angle Adapter included
- Protection for the radio, pigtails and antenna from ice and the elements
- Reduces noise floors and interference
- Allows for higher density of devices on towers, virtually “back to back”
- Reduces possibility of “self interference”.
Bullet M5 HP Specifications:
• Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
Technical Information and Support
AirMax CPE Quick Start Guide