The Rocket M5 Titanium enclosure was specifically designed to improve performance in harsh RF environments and in extreme weather conditions. Enclosed in aircraft-grade aluminum, the Rocket M5 Titanium is a rugged, high-power, linear 2x2 MIMO radio.
Rocket devices may be deployed in PtP bridging or PtMP airMAX BaseStation applications. They can be paired with your choice of airMAX BaseStation™ Sector or RocketDish™ antennas. This versatility gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Installing the Rocket M5 Titanium on an airMAX BaseStation™ Sector or RocketDish™ antenna requires no special tools. You simply snap it securely into place with the universal Rocket mount built into the antenna.
Rocket M5 Titanium Specifications:
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 550 MHz
• Operating Frequency: 5170 - 5825 MHz (only 5725-5850 supported in the US and Canada)
• Memory Information: 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port, (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2 RP-SMA (Waterproof), 1 SMA (GPS)
• Power Method: 802.3af Compliant
- Rocket M5 Titanium
- 48V 5G PoE Adapter and Power Cord
- Mount and mounting strap
Technical information and support:
RocketM5 Titanium Data Sheet
The Rocket M5 Titanium features enhanced radio performance and superior durability. Its carrier-class capabilities link distances up to 50+ km and provide breakthrough speeds of up to 150+ Mbps. The Rocket M5 Titanium takes advantage of its Gigabit Ethernet connection to deliver high throughput for reliable data transfers.