Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
The Rocket M5 Titanium features enhanced radio performance and superior durability. Its carrier-class capabilities link distances up to 50+ km and provide breakthrough speeds of up to 150+ Mbps. The Rocket M5 Titanium takes advantage of its Gigabit Ethernet connection to deliver high throughput for reliable data transfers.
The Rocket M5 Titanium enclosure was specifically designed to improve performance in harsh RF environments and in extreme weather conditions. Enclosed in aircraft-grade aluminum, the Rocket M5 Titanium is a rugged, high-power, linear 2x2 MIMO radio.
Rocket devices may be deployed in PtP bridging or PtMP airMAX BaseStation applications. They can be paired with your choice of airMAX BaseStation™ Sector or RocketDish™ antennas. This versatility gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Installing the Rocket M5 Titanium on an airMAX BaseStation™ Sector or RocketDish™ antenna requires no special tools. You simply snap it securely into place with the universal Rocket mount built into the antenna.
Rocket M5 Titanium Specifications:
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 550 MHz
• Operating Frequency: 5170 - 5825 MHz (only 5725-5850 supported in the US and Canada)
• Memory Information: 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port, (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2 RP-SMA (Waterproof), 1 SMA (GPS)
• Power Method: 802.3af Compliant
- Rocket M5 Titanium
- 48V 5G PoE Adapter and Power Cord
- Mount and mounting strap
Technical information and support:
RocketM5 Titanium Data Sheet