International version: operating frequency 5470-5875MHz, SKU# R5AC-PTMP. Only 5725-5850MHz is supported in the US and Canada.
Featuring proprietary AirMAX AC technology, the R5AC-PTMP is ideal for deployment in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) bridging applications requiring maximum performance. The new ac technology offers improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increases throughput performance. To enhance airMAX ac performance, Ubiquiti Networks introduced their patented airPrism™ technology featured on the R5AC-PTMP., which improves SNR, removes interference, and facilitates AP co-location..
The R5AC-PTMP radio can be paired with a RocketDish antenna (SKU: RD-5G31) to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul.
• Operating frequency: 5470 - 5875 MHz
• Networking: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• RF connectors: (2) RP-SMA (Waterproof)
• Max. power consumption 8.5W
• Power supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE adapter
• Power method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Operating temperature: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
• ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24KV Contact / Air for Ethernet
• Shock and vibrations: ETSI300-019-1.4
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Rocket R5AC PtMP
• 24V Gigabit PoE adapter
• Power cord
• Quick start guide
R5AC- PTMP Data Sheet
R5AC- PTMP Quick Start Guide