The smallest outdoor AP in the world is also the most powerful. With up to 630mW of output power, the PicoStation family of outdoor WiFi AP's can provide unprecedented range coverage, over 8 million square feet! Setup couldn't be easier: just plug a single network patch cable into the weatherproof enclosure. The included POE combine power and data on the same line. Includes all hardware for wall or pole mounting.
In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications.
PicoStation ships standard with the powerful and intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
• (1) PicoStation airMAX 2.4Ghz High Power
• (1) PoE Adapter and Power Cord
• (1) Mount and mounting strap
• Process Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210 CE
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Dimensions: 136 x 20 x 39mm
• Weight: 0.1kg
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Mounting: Wall or Pole Mounting Kit (included)
• Antenna Connector: External RP-SMA
• Antenna: External, 2dBi Omni Antenna (included)
• Operating Frequency: 2412 - 2462MHz
• Range: Up to 200m (indoor) / Up to 500m (outdoor)
• Max. Power Consumption: 8W
• Power Supply (PoE): 15V, 0.8A Power Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (Pairs 4,5+; 7,8 Return)
• Operating Temperature: -20 to 70°C
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% condensing
• Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
• Output Power: 28dBm
Technical Information and Support
PICOM2-HP US Data Sheet
airMAX CPE Quick Start Guide
Ubiquiti Networks PICOM2HP US is a 2.4GHz airMAX PicoStation radio, designed as a portable indoor/outdoor access point. Great for testing out in the field.