US and Canada version: operating frequency 5745-5825Mhz. International version with additional operating frequency within 5470-5825 Mhz is also available, SKU#NSM5
Nanostation NSM5: 5GHz 802.11a/n hi-power (27dBm) 2x2 MIMO AirMax TDMA PoE station. This is the ultimate 5Ghz wireless outdoor CPE with integrated 14dBi dual polarity antenna.
- One (1) Nanostation 5.8GHz
- One (1) Power Injector: 110-240VAC 24VDC 0.5A US-style plug.
- Mount and mounting strap (NanoBracket sold seperately. SKU#MT-NANO U)
Featuring a compact indoor/outdoor design and an interface, it is so intuitive even the most technically challenged can instantly become experts. But don't be fooled--it is as powerful as it is simple. NanoStation packs some phenomenal performance with a revolutionary design combining a high gain antenna system, advanced radio architecture and highly researched and developed firmware technology allowing throughput, stability and capacity performance rivaling even the highest-end WiMax networks
The NanoStation M5 makes a perfect CPE device when pared with the Ubiquiti Rocket M5 and AirMax Sector or a Dish Antenna. We also recommend to upgrade your AirOS software to the latest version by visiting UBNT Software Downloads
. This device can also be used for short LOS PtP links by placing one unit in Access Point WDS Mode and the other unit into Station WDS.
NanoStation M5 Features:
- Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running AirMax sector antenna's and Rocket M5's.
- Next-Gen Antenna Design: 11dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
- 802.3af 48V Compliant - Easily becomes 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af adapter. The adapter sold seperately (SKU#I8023AF-OD or I8023AF-ID)
- Easy Installation - Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the Nanostation M5 can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90-degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. The NanoBracket is sold seperately (SKU#MT-NANO U)
NanoStation M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5745-5825Mhz.
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Wirelesss: 5Ghz Atheros, 27dBm Adjustable down to 8dBm, AES Encryption
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface, PoE Passthrough
• Mount and mounting strap (Nanobracket is optional, sold seperately)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to +80C
• Power Method: Passive PoE
• Power Consumption: 8 Watts
• Power Supply (included): Power Injector 110-240VAC 24VDC .5A North American-style plug
• Size: 29.4 cm x 8 cm x 3cm, Weight: .4kg
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
Technical Information and Support
Nanostation M5 Data Sheet
Nanostation Quick Start Guide
AirMax CPE Quick Start Guide