Key Product Features
- Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running airMAX sector antenna's.
- Next-Gen Antenna Design: 11dBi dual-polarity gain at 3GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
- Easy Installation - Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the Nanostation M365 can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90-degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. The NanoBracket is sold seperately (SKU#MT-NANO U)
Featuring a compact indoor/outdoor design and an interface, it is so intuitive even the most technically challenged can instantly become experts. But don't be fooled--it is as powerful as it is simple. NanoStation packs some phenomenal performance with a revolutionary design combining a high gain antenna system, advanced radio architecture and highly researched and developed firmware technology allowing throughput, stability and capacity performance rivaling even the highest-end WiMax networks
The NanoStation M365 makes a perfect CPE device when pared with the Ubiquiti Rocket M365 and airMAX Sector AM-3G18. We also recommend to upgrade your AirOS software to the latest version by visiting UBNT Software Downloads
. This device can also be used for short LOS PtP links by placing one unit in Access Point WDS Mode and the other unit into Station WDS.
Nanostation M365 Specifications:
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 324MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface, PoE Passthrough
• Mount and mounting strap (Nanobracket M is optional, sold seperately)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to +80C
• Power Method: Passive PoE
• Power Consumption: 8 Watts
• Power Supply (included): Power Injector 110-240VAC 24VDC .5A North American-style plug
• Size: 29.4 cm x 8 cm x 3cm, Weight: .4kg
• Approvals: FCC Part 90Y
• RoHS Compliance: YES
- One (1) Nanostation 3.65GHz
- One (1) Power Injector: 110-240VAC 24VDC 0.5A US-style plug.
- Mount and mounting strap (NanoBracket U sold seperately)
Technical Information and Support
All Ubiquiti 3.65Ghz devices must be registered with the FCC no matter the configuration; both AP's and CPE's must be registered. The first step to registering a 3.65Ghz location is logging into the ULS.ULS within the FCC online system for creating and managing wireless license applications. ULS can be found at the following URL http;//wireless.fcc.gov/uls . Customers are responsible for obtaining all necessary registration and licenses prior to device implementation.
Nanostation M365 Data Sheet
airMAX CPE Quick Start Guide
Nanostation NSM365: 3.65GHz 2x2 MIMO airMAX TDMA PoE station. This is the ultimate3.65GHz wireless outdoor CPE with integrated 13dBi dual polarity antenna in a compact form