If you like Ubiquiti NanoStation LocoM900, you will LOVE the NanoBridge M900!
The NanoBridge M900 adds more power and boost to your 900MHz system. The product can be used as a CPE or when paired, makes a perfect Bridge/PtP solution.
The NanoBridge M9 adds more power and boost to your 900MHz system; The product can be used as a CPE or when paired, makes a perfect Bridge/PtP solution.
Ubiquiti’s revolutionary InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of an antenna.
NanoBridge M combines Ubiquiti’s Innerfeed and airMAX (MIMO TDMA Protocol) technologies to create a simple, yet extremely powerful and robust wireless unit capable of 100+Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range.
The low cost, hi-performance, and robust “all-in-one” design of NanoBridge M make it extremely versatile and ideal in several different applications
Integrated airMAX Technology
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efﬁciency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class
Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
High capacity and scalability.
Capable of high speed Carrier Class links
Multiple features dramatically reduce noise
• Dimensions: 543 x 440 x 725mm (21.38 x 17.32 x 28.54")
• Weight (dish and mount included): 5.098kg (11.239kg)
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4,5+; 7,8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption: 6.5W
• Operating Frequency: 902 - 928MHz
• Gain: 10.6 - 11.3dBi
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Memory: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
• Signal Strength LEDs: Software-adjustable to correspond to custom RSSI levels
• Max. VSWR: 1.6:1
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Mounting: Pole-Mount Kit Included
• Wind Loading: 467N @ 200km/h (105lbf @ 125mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 75°C (-20 to 167°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
• (1) Antenna Feed
• (1) Feed Support
• (1) Feed Support Bushing
• (1) 24V POE Injector
• (1) Dish Antenna
• (1) Pole/Tower Mounting Kit
Technical Information and Support
Product Data Sheet