This product has reached its end of life (EOL) from the manufacturer. A new version of this product is now available, NBE-M5-300 US 5-pack
Provides breakthrough MIMO antenna cost/performance. Higher Antenna Gain and even more cost-effective.
Compact and Robust Product Design
Very small visible footpint. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Acitivity and signal strength LED's provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, AirMax and AirControl Support
150+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 20km+ range. NanoBridge M products utilize Ubiquiti's revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows operators to centrally manage 100's of devices.
(5) Antenna Feeds
• Feed Support
• Feed Support Bushing
• 24V POE Injector
(5) Dish Antennas
(5) Pole/Tower Mounting Kits
• Operating Frequency: 5745-5825Mhz. NOTE: Only 5745-5825 Mhz is supported in the USA and Canada.
• Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 Base-TX (Cat. 5,RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• ROHS Compliance: YES
• Operating Frequency: 5475MHz-5825MHz
• Enclosure Size: 16cm length x 8cm widthx 3cm height
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
• Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit Included
• Power Supply:24V Carrier POE Adapter Included (POE-24)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
Technical Information and Support
NB-5G22 Data Sheet