This product has reached its end of life (EOL) from the manufacturer. A new version of this product is now available, PowerBeam PBE-M2-400 5-pack
Compact and Robust Product Design
Very small visible footpint. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Acitivity and signal strength LED's provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, airMAX and AirControl Support
150+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 20km+ range. NanoBridge M products utilize Ubiquiti's revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows operators to centrally manage 100's of devices.
Ubiquiti’s revolutionary InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of an antenna.
NanoBridge M combines Ubiquiti’s Innerfeed and AirMax (MIMO TDMA Protocol) technologies to create a simple, yet extremely powerful and robust wireless unit capable of 100+Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range.
The low cost, hi-performance, and robust “all-in-one” design of NanoBridge M make it extremely versatile and ideal in several different applications
• Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 Base-TX (Cat. 5,RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• Antenna Gain: 18dBi
• Operating Frequency: 2412MHz-2462MHz
• Enclosure Size: 24cm length x 40cm widthx 40cm height
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
• Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit Included
• Power Supply:2 4V Carrier POE Adapter Included (POE-24)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
(5) Antenna Feed
• Feed Support
• Feed Support Bushing
• 24V POE Injector
(5) Dish Antenna
(5) Pole/Tower Mounting Kit
Technical Information and Support
Product Data Sheet