This product has reached its end of life (EOL) from the manufacturer. A new version of this product is now available, PowerBeam PBE-M2-400
Compact and Robust Product Design
Very small visible footprint. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Activity and signal strength LED's provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, airMAX and airControl Support
150+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 20km+ range. NanoBridge M products utilize Ubiquiti's revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enabling scale-able, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, airControl application allows operators to centrally manage 100's of devices.
Ubiquiti’s revolutionary InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feed horn of an antenna.
NanoBridge M combines Ubiquiti’s Inner feed and airMAX (MiMO TDMA Protocol) technologies to create a simple, yet extremely powerful and robust wireless unit capable of 100+Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range.
The low cost, hi-performance, and robust “all-in-one” design of NanoBridge M make it extremely versatile and ideal in several different applications
• Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 Base-TX (Cat. 5,RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• Antenna Gain: 18dBi
• Operating Frequency: 2412MHz-2462MHz
• Enclosure Size: 24cm length x 40cm width x 40cm height
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit Included
• Power Supply:2 4V Carrier POE Adapter Included (POE-24)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
• Feed Support
• Feed Support Bushing
• 24V POE Injector
Pole/Tower Mounting Kit
Technical Information and Support
Product Data Sheet