Ubiquiti AirMax Mid-Range 5GHz Point to Point Link Kit
The total output power for this kit is 45dBm
NanoBridge M5: World's First Cost-Effective 5GHz MIMO Bridge Solution
This complete kit Includes:
Two (2) Antenna Feeds, each includes:
• Feed Support
• Feed Support Bushing
• 24V POE Injector
Two (2) Dish Antennas
Two (2) Pole/Tower Mounting Kits
Patent Pending InnerFeed™ Antenna Technology.Provides breakthrough MIMO antenna cost/performance. Higher Antenna Gain and even more cost-effective.
Compact and Robust Product Design. Very small visible footprint. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Activity and signal strength LED's provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, AirMax and AirControl Support. 150+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 20km+ range. NanoBridge M products utilize Ubiquiti's revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows operators to centrally manage 100's of devices.
• Operating Frequency: 5745-5825MHz. NOTE: Only 5745-5825 MHz is supported in the USA and Canada. It is the operator's responsibility to follow local country regulations including operation within legal frequency channels, output power, and Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) requirements.
• Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 Base-TX (Cat. 5,RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• ROHS Compliance: YES
• Operating Frequency: 5475MHz-5825MHz
• Enclosure Size: 16cm length x 8cm widthx 3cm height
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
You May Also Be Interested In Other Available MikroTik 5GHz PtP Starter Kits:
Ubiquiti NanoBridge 5GHz 25dBi Dish Mid-Range Bridge Kit-US/CA - Click here
to view kit
Technical Information and Support
NB-5G22 Data Sheet