Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
LBE-M5-23 Ubiquiti LiteBeam is a complete solution; ideal for WISP setup. The radio frequency is 5GHz and the antenna gain is 23dBi, with PtP functionality.
The Ubiquiti LBE-M5-23 is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) from Ubiquiti Networks. The LBE-M5-23 is designed to be a cost effective and high performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license‑free 5GHz frequency range and features high performance of up to 100+ Mbps in real outdoor throughput and an incredible range of up to 18+ miles (30+ km).
The LBE-M5-23 combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value. Its InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of the antenna, and the revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enhances network performance and scalability.
The LBE-M5-23 also features a unique ball joint mounting system that provides 3-axis adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
• High-gain, directional antenna
• Breakthrough industrial design
• Compact size
• Light weight
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
• Memory: 64MB
• Network Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 - 5875MHz, USA: 5150 - 5250, 5725 - 5850MHz
• Antenna Gain: 23dBi
• Maximum Power Output: 25dBm
• Maximum Power Consumption: 4W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.2A PoE Adapter
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
• Wind Survivability: 125mph (200km/h)
• (1) Antenna Feed
• (1) Center Reflector Panel
• (2) Side Reflector Panels
• (1) Feed Receiver
• (1) Ball Joint Mount
• (1) Metal Strap
• (1) Power Cord
• (1) PoE Adapter (24V, 0.2A)
• Quick Start Guide
User Manual and Specifications Sheet:
LiteBeam M5 Quick Start Guide
LiteBeam M5 Datasheet
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products