Direct Traffic Flow:
• Interfaces: Each Gigabit port functions as an independent interface. You can also configure Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) interfaces to meet your network segmentation requirements.
• Routing: Configure static routes and dynamic routing protocols to effectively manage the routes used by the EdgeRouter.
Secure Your Network:
• Firewall Policies: Organize the rules you apply in the order you specify.
• Firewall Groups: Apply the policies to groups filtered by IP address, network address, or port number.
• NAT Rules: The EdgeRouter Lite changes packet addressing based on your customized source and destination NAT rules.
Manage Your Network:
• DHCP Server: Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
• Monitoring Tools: Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor.
• User Accounts: Manage access to the EdgeRouter Lite using unique administrator and operator accounts.
• CPU: Dual-Core 1 GHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
• Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
• Storage: 4 GB
• Power supply: 110 - 240VAC
• (6) Gigabit Routing Ports
• (2) Gigabit RJ45/SFP combination ports
• Hardware-accelerated routing (Layer-3 base forwarding): 2,000,000+ pps for 64-byte packets
• 8 Gbps for packets 512 bytes or larger in size
• Built-in hardware switch allows line-rate layer-2 switching
• Suitable for Service Provider and Enterprise deployments with support for OSPF, IPv6, Firewall, NAT, VPN, DHCP, and more
• (1) ERPro-8 EdgeRouter PRO
• (1) 24Vdc Power Adapter
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Ubiquiti ERPro-8 EdgeRouter PRO Data Sheet
The latest addition to the EdgeMAX family, the EdgeRouter provides higher performance (over 2M packets per second), hardware switching and powerful EdgeOS software. The EdgeRouter is rack mountable and has 6 Ethernet ports and 2 SFP ports.