The EdgeSwitch XG is a fully managed, 10G fiber switch that enhances network capacity and provides high-bandwidth services to growing networks. The EdgeSwitch XG offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
The EdgeSwitch XG offers maximum performance and low latency as an aggregation switch. For fiber connectivity, it features 12 SFP+ ports. For copper connectivity, the EdgeSwitch XG offers four RJ45 ports that support 10GBASE-T, the standard for 10 Gbps connections using Cat6 (or higher) cabling and RJ45 connectors.
The EdgeSwitch XG connects to the following:
• Multiple EdgeSwitches and a 10G router via SFP+ ports
• NAS (Network-Attached Storage) devices via 10G RJ45 ports
• (12) SFP+ Ports
• (4) 10G RJ45 Ports
• (1) RJ45 Serial Console Port
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 160 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 320 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 238.10 Mpps
• Rack Mountable with Rack-Mount Brackets (Included)
• DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)
• EdgeSwitch XG
• Power Cord
• 2 x Rack Mount Brackets
• 8 x Bracket Screws
• 4 x Mounting Screws
• 4 x Cage Nuts
• Quick Start Guide
Product Data Sheet
Quick Start Guide
The EdgeSwitch ES-16-150W is 16-Port Gigabit switch. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides layer-3 routing capabilities.