delivers the powerful routing, security, and management features you require to efficiently run your network.
Direct Traffic Flow:
• Interfaces: Each Gigabit port functions as an independent interface. You can also configure Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) interfaces to meet your network segmentation requirements.
• Routing: Configure static routes and dynamic routing protocols to effectively manage the routes used by the EdgeRouter.
Secure Your Network:
• Firewall Policies: Organize the rules you apply in the order you specify.
• Firewall Groups: Apply the policies to groups filtered by IP address, network address, or port number.
• NAT Rules: The EdgeRouter Lite changes packet addressing based on your customized source and destination NAT rules.
Manage Your Network:
• DHCP Server: Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
• Monitoring Tools: Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor.
• User Accounts: Manage access to the EdgeRouter Lite using unique administrator and operator accounts.
• Processor: Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
• System Memory: 512 MB DDR2 RAM
• Onboard Flash Storage: 2 GB
• Power Input: 12Vdc, 1A Power Adapter (included). 9 to 24V (supported voltage range).
• Wall-mount: Yes
• Data Ports: (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
• Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
• Packet Size: 64 Bytes - 1,000,000 pps
• Packet Size: 512 Bytes or larger - 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
• Dimensions: 7.87 x 3.54 x 1.18 inches (200 x 90 x 30 mm)
• Weight: 0.76 lbs (345 g)
(1) EdgeRouter Lite
(1) 12Vdc Power Adapter
Screws and Screw anchors
Quick Start Guide
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite Data Sheet
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite User Guide
The World’s first sub-$100, one million packet-per-second router. Powered by the feature rich EdgeOS featuring a next-generation graphical user interface. Housed in a compact, fanless form factor, the EdgeRouter Lite operates quietly as it