New Technology OMT Design
Carrier Class Performance. Breakthrough Price Points.
The Ubiquiti RocketDish Antenna has been designed to seamlessly work together with the Ubiquiti Rocket M5 or MikroTik UBTik™ for an instant long range powerful PtP Link. Installing the Rocket M5 or the MikroTik UBTik™ onto the RocketDish Antenna requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mounts provided.
• Frequency Range: 4.9-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 28.0-30.25dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 5 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 5 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -34dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 25.5in (648mm) diameter
• Weight: 21.6lbs (9.8kg)
• Wind Survivability: 120 mph
• Windloading: 113lb@100mph
- Antenna Dish
- RPSMA to RPSMA weatherproof jumper cable to connect to Rocket
- Pole/Tower mounting hardware
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
RocketDish 5G30 Data Sheet
RocketDish Assembly and Installation Guide
For protection against excessive wind-loading and freeze of the feedhorn, may we suggest a radome cover by Ubiquiti. While the radome cover is suggested for milder climates and elevations, it is highly recommended for winter climates (i.e. Midwestern and Northern states, all of Canada) and windy conditions (most of coastal locations, high tower elevations).
4.9-5.9GHz PARABOLIC DISH 30dBi DUAL-POL AirMax 2x2 PtP Bridge Dish Antenna