International version: operating frequency 5170-5875MHz. Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
PBE-5AC-400 is a Ubiquiti 5GHz airMAX PowerBeam half-link, designed for point-to-point applications such as wireless network bridges. It has a 400mm 25dBi antenna.
Ubiquiti airMAX ac devices feature a multi-radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the Printed Circuit Board Assembly powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry. Using Ubiquiti airMAX AC technology, the PBE-5AC-400 supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products! airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc 560MHz
• Memory: 64MB DDR2, 16MB Flash
• Channel Size: PtP Mode
10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz PtMP Mode
• Protocol: 802.11ac
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Gain: 25dBi
• Operating Frequency: 5170-5875MHz
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Max. power consumption: 8.5W
• Wind survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• ESD/EMP protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
• Operating temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
• Mechanical tIlt: 20° uptilt and 10° downtilt
• (1) Dish reflector
• (1) Antenna feed
• (1) Rear housing
• (1) Dish bracket
• (1) Pole clamp
• (1) U-bolt
• (2) Flange nuts (M8)
• (1) PoE adapter (24V, 0.5A) with mounting bracket
• (1) Power cord
• (1) Quick start guide
Datasheet and Quick Start Guide
PBE-5AC-400 PowerBeam Datasheet
PBE-5AC-400 PowerBeam Quick Start Guide
NOTE: This product is half-link, you need two units to make a bridge link.
Does not come with a radome, however one may be purchased separately:PBE-RAD-400