International version: operating frequency 5170-5875MHz. Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
This 10-Pack of NBE-5AC-19 airMAX products are international models only for use outside of the US. Ubiquiti airMAX NanoBeam 5AC uses 5GHz at 19dBi with 802.11ac.
Using airMAX ac technology, the NBE-5AC-19 supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput providing both the radio and antenna in a small form factor. It launches with PtP functionality, and a client mode feature will be added with a future firmware upgrade. The NBE-5AC-19 also includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720MHz
• Memory: 128MB DDR2, 8 MB flash
• Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Channel size: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz (PtP) / 10/20/30/40 MHz (PtMP)
• Protocol: 802.11AC
• Polarization: Dual linear
• Gain: 19dBi
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption 8W
• Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• (10) NanoBeam 5ac
• (10) Ball Joint Mount
• (10) Lock Ring
• (10) Metal Strap
• (10) Gigabit PoE Adapter (24V, 0.5A)
• (10) Power Cord
Datasheet and Quick Start Guide
NBE-5AC-19 Quick Start Guide