The International version operating frequency is 5150-5875Mhz. The US and Canada version with an operating frequency of 5725-5850Mhz is also available, see SKU# UBNT-LR5ACPTP-US/CA. Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
This kit has everything you need to create a perfect PtP long-range link except for the Cat-5 cable!
Ubiquiti UBNT-LR5ACPTP is a long range starter kit consisting of two PBE-5AC-500 bridge devices. Operating on 5GHz, each device has a 27dBi gain and 500mm dish.
Using airMAX 802.11ac technology, this kit supports up to 450+ Mbps throughput in a small form factor. It launches with PtP functionality, however client mode feature can be added with a firmware upgrade from Ubiquiti. The radio includes a protective radome cover to shield it from the environmental elements.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720MHz
• Memory: 128MB DDR2, 8 MB flash
• Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Channel size: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz (PtP) / 10/20/30/40MHz (PtMP)
• Protocol: 802.11AC
• Polarization: Dual linear
• Gain: 27dBi
• ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
• Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption 8.5W
• Gain 27 dBi
• (2) Dish reflector (500mm)
• (2) Radome
• (2) Antenna feed
• (2) Rear housing
• (2) Dish bracket
• (2) Pole clamp
• (2) U-Bolt
• (4) Flange nuts
• (2) Gigabit PoE Adapter (24V, 0.5A)
• (2) Power Cord
• (2) Quick Start Guide
Datasheet and Quick Start Guide
PBE-5AC-500 Quick Start Guide