Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
5GHz High Power 802.11a/n Outdoor Radio System
BM5HP Ubiquiti Bullet M 5GHz High Power has many features, including a signal strength LED meter for antenna deployment, a weatherproof design, and N-type connector.
100Mbps+ of REAL TCP/IP Throughput over outdoor multi-km links
BulletM5 Operating Frequency 5470-5825 Mhz
Only 5745-5825 Mhz is supported in the USA
It is the installers responsibility to follow local country regulations including operation within legal frequency channels, output
power, and Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) requirements.
Bullet does not include a PoE injector or power supply.
Recommended DC voltage range is 10V to 24V.
Add a power injector, add an antenna, and go!
Bullet M5 HP Specifications:
• Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
• Enclosure Size: 15.2 x 3.7 x 3.1cm
• Weight: 0.18kg
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Power Rating: Up to 24V
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 80°C
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% condensing
• Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
• Max. Power Consumption: 6W
• Operating Frequency: 5170 - 5825MHz
Technical Information and Support
Bullet M5HP Data Sheet
AirMax CPE Quick Start Guide