The US and Canada version operating frequency is 5725-5850Mhz. The International version with an operating frequency of 5150-5875Mhz is also available, see SKU# UBNT-B5PTP.
This kit has everything you need to create a perfect PtP long-range link except for the Cat-5 cable!
Using Ubiquiti airMAX technology, this kit supports up to 150+ Mbps throughput in a small form factor. It launches with PtP functionality, however client mode feature can be added with a firmware upgrade from Ubiquiti. The radio includes a protective radome cover to shield it from the environmental elements.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beam width. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The PowerBeam models are available in two form factors:
• All-in-One Design: The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The PowerBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
• Dish Reflector Design: Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feed horn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
Utilize airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• All-in-one design: The PowerBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
• Quick and easy installation: No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
• Convenient alignment: The PowerBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Compact Form Factor
• Efficient footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
• Versatile mounting: The PowerBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
• Aesthetics: The PowerBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location
• Uniform beam width improves noise immunity
• More efficient footprint
• Faster processor increases performance
• Easy assembly and installation
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560MHz
• Memory: 64MB DDR2, 8MB Flash
• (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Wireless approvals: FCC, IC, CE
• RoHS compliance: Yes
• Power supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Power method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. power consumption: 8.5W
• Operating frequency: 5170-5875MHz (International) / 5725-5850Mhz (USA)
• Gain: 29dBi
• Max. VSWR: 2:1
• Built-In mechanical down tilt: +15° to -15°
• Channel sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
• Polarization: Dual linear
• Mounting: Pole-mount (kit included)
• ESD / EMP protection: Air: ±24kV, Contact:± 24kV
• Operating temperature: -40 to 70° C
• Operating humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
• 2 x Dish reflector (620mm)
• 2 x PBE-M5-620 antenna feed
• 2 x Rear housing
• 2 x Dish bracket
• 2 x Pole clamp
• 2 x U-Bolt
• 4 x Flange nuts
• 2 x 24V, 0.5A PoE injector
• 2 x Power cord
• 1 x Quick start guide
Technical Data Sheet
Powerbeam PBE-M5-620 Data Sheet
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products