NOTE: Due to the shipping weight/size, you will need to contact us for a shipping quote. Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
International version: operating frequency 5470-5825 MHz. Only 5745-5825 MHz is supported in the US and Canada. This product is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
The total output power for this kit is 61dBm
The Kit has is everything that you need, just add cat5 cable, plug in and play! Rocket M and RocketDish Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax RocketDish Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas. The Kit includes:
- 2 Antenna RocketDishes 34dBi (3 foot)
- 2 Rockets M5 (INTL version)
- 4 RP-SMA to RP-SMA weatherproof jumper cables
- Mounting hardware
- 2 POE injectors
RocketDish 5G34 Specifications:
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 32.1-34.2dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -42dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 38.3in (972mm) diameter
• Weight: 29.8lbs (13.5kg)
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Windloading: 256lb@100mph
Rocket M5 Features:
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5470-5825 Mhz.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Memory: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
Technical Information and Support
RocketDish Data Sheet
RocketDish Assembly and Installation Guide
RocketM5 Data Sheet