NOTE: Due to the shipping weight/size, you will need to contact us for a shipping quote
International version: operating frequency 5470-5825 MHz. Only 5745-5825 MHz is supported in the US and Canada.
The total output power for this kit is 61dBm
The Kit has is everything that you need, just add cat5 cable, plug in and play! Rocket M and RocketDish Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax RocketDish Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas. The Kit includes:
- 2 Antenna RocketDishes 34dBi (3 foot)
- 2 Rockets M5 (INTL version)
- 4 RP-SMA to RP-SMA weatherproof jumper cables
- Mounting hardware
- 2 POE injectors
RocketDish 5G34 Specifications:
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 32.1-34.2dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -42dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 38.3in (972mm) diameter
• Weight: 29.8lbs (13.5kg)
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Windloading: 256lb@100mph
Rocket M5 Features:
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5470-5825 Mhz.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Memory: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
Technical Information and Support
RocketDish Data Sheet
RocketDish Assembly and Installation Guide
RocketM5 Data Sheet