Ubiquiti AIRMAX 5G20 AM-5G20 AIRMAX-5G-20-90 AM-5G20-90 5G-20-90 BaseStation Sector Antenna
Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)
Rocket M5 and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M5 on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 5.15-5.85 GHz
• Gain: 19.4-20.3dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 91 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 85 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth: 4 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 27.6x5.7x3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
• Weight: 13.0lbs (5.9kg)
• Windloading: 160 mph
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Technical Information and Support
AirMax 5G Sector Antennas Data Sheet
Hight Gain Sector Antenna Installation Guide
5.15-5.85GHZ HI-GAIN BASE STATION ANTENNA, DUAL-POL 90-DEGREE 20DBI