AirMax BaseStation 5GHz Sector
Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)
Rocket M5 and AirMax BaseStation Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M5's on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 16.1-17.1dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 72 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 93 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 14.5x2.5x1.6in (367x63x41mm) diameter
• Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
• Windloading: 120 mph
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Mounting (for the Rocket M5) and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Technical Information and Support:
AirMax 5G Sector Antennas Data Sheet
Base Station Sector Installation Guide
5.1-5.9GHZ MID-GAIN BASE STATION ANTENNA, DUAL-POL 90-DEGREE 17DBI