Save up to $20 in shipping cost when buying the kit!
International version: operating frequency 5470-5825 MHz. Only 5745-5825 MHz is supported in the US and Canada. Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to US destinations, are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
The total output power for this kit is 57dBm
Rocket M and RocketDish Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax RocketDish Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.This complete kit includes:
- 2 RocketDish 5G30 Antenna Dishes
- 2 Rockets M5
- 4 RP-SMA to RP-SMA weatherproof jumper cables
- Mounting hardware
- POE injectors
RocketDish 5G30 Specifications:
• Frequency Range: 4.9-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 28.0-30.25dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 5 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 5 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -34dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 25.5in (648mm) diameter
• Weight: 21.6lbs (9.8kg)
• Wind Survivability: 120 mph
• Windloading: 113lb@100mph
Rocket M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5470-5875MHz.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Memory: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
5GHz High Power 802.11A/N 500MW Outdoor Radio System, the Rocket M5 is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Technical Information and Support
RocketDish Data Sheet
RocketDish Assembly and Installation Guide
RocketM5 Data Sheet