Ubiquiti AirMax Mid-Range 3GHz Omni Point to Multi Point Starter Kit
The total output power for this kit is 37dBm
This kit has everything you need for PtMP link, just plug-in and play!
This complete kit Includes:
One (1) Rocket M365 AirMax Base Station Access Point
One (1) Airmax Base Station 3GHz 12dBi omni-directional antenna
One (1) Antenna Pole/Tower Mounting Kit
Five (5) NanoStation M365 Airmax serving as CPE's
Six (6) Power Injectors (110-240VAC 24VDC 0.5A US-style plug.)
Two (2) RF Weatherproof Jumper Cables (included with the antenna)
Rocket M365 Features:
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation Antenna have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antenna requires no special tools--you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
Airmax 3.65GHz Base Station Antenna Features:
AirMax BaseStation 3.65GHz 12dbi omni-directional dual-polarity antenna with a world-class design. Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-polarity isolation, and beam-shaping characteristic only the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M365 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation.
Nanostation M365 Features:
- Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running AirMax sector antenna's and Rocket M5's.
- Next-Gen Antenna Design: 11dBi dual-polarity gain at 3GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
- Easy Installation - Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the Nanostation M5 can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90-degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. (NanoBracket sold seperately SKU# MT-NANO U)
You May Also Be Interested In Other Available Ubiquiti 3.65GHz PtMP Starter Kits:
Ubiquiti Airmax 3.65GHz PtMP Long-Range Link Starter Kit - Click here
to view kit
Technical Information and Support
Rocket M365 Datasheet
Nanostation M365 Data Sheet
Airmax Omni Data Sheet
Airmax Omni 3G12 Quick Start Guide