16dbi gain 90-degree dual-polarity
Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristic only of the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M2 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas and Rocket M2 have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 2.3-2.7 GHz
• Gain: 16.0-17.0dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 91 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 90 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth: 9 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 27.6x5.7x3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
• Weight: 3.9kg
• Windloading: 160 mph
Technical Information and Support
2GHz AirMax Data Sheet
High Gain Sector Installation Guide
AirMax BaseStation 2GHz Sector Antenna