***Price is based on 1 unit. Must order quantity 2 for complete link***
The Ubiquiti Networks airFiber AF-4X, is Ubiquiti’s first licensed spectrum radio designed for the public safety sector. It optimizes use of the 4.9 GHz radio band with its industry-leading spectral efficiency and TDD throughput to meet the growing need of broadband capacity. The Ubiquiti airFiber 4X allows you to customize airFiber backhaul links or upgrade your existing Rocket Point-to-Point (PtP) links.
Ubiquiti's INVICTUS™ custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long distance outdoor applications.
Carrier Backhaul for the World
The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs – up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-4X.
Optimal Operation and Channel Configuration
Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
• Operating Frequency: 4940-4990MHz
• Maximum Throughput: 500Mbps
• Maximum Range: 200+km
• Encryption: 128-bit AES
• Operating System: airOS F
• Conducted TX Power: 29dBm
• RF Connectors: 2 x RP-SMA weatherproof, 1 x SMA weatherproof
• GPS Antenna: external, magnetic base
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit adapter
• Voltage Range: 19-29V DC
• Mounting: airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 55deg C (-40 to 131deg F)
• Data Port: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Management Port: 1 x (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Dimensions: 224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89in)
• 1 x airFiber AF-4X
• 1 x GPS pole mount
• 1 x 24V, 1A PoE adapter
• 1 x External GPS antenna
• 1 x Metal strap
• 2 x Cable ties
• 1 x Power cord
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
AF-4X User Guide
AF-4X Data Sheet
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products