***Price is based on 1 unit. Must order quantity 2 for complete link***
The AF-3X US has a 3GHz frequency band that offers interference-free operation, enabling the AF-3X to provide a high-reliability backhaul solution.
Ubiquiti's INVICTUS™ custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long distance outdoor applications.
Carrier Backhaul for the World
The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs – up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-3X.
Optimal Operation and Channel Configuration
Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
• Operating Frequency: 3650-3700MHz
• Maximum Throughput: 525Mbps
• Maximum Range: 200+km
• Encryption: 128-bit AES
• Operating System: airOS F
• Conducted TX Power: 29dBm
• RF Connectors: 2 x RP-SMA weatherproof, 1 x SMA weatherproof
• GPS Antenna: external, magnetic base
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit adapter
• Voltage Range: 19-29V DC
• Mounting: airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 55deg C (-40 to 131deg F)
• Data Port: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Management Port: 1 x (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Dimensions: 224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89in)
• 1 x airFiber AF-3X
• 1 x GPS pole mount
• 1 x 24V, 1A PoE adapter
• 1 x External GPS antenna
• 1 x Metal strap
• 2 x Cable ties
• 1 x Power cord
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
AF-3X User Guide
AF-3X Quick Start Guide
All Ubiquiti 3.65Ghz devices must be registered with the FCC no matter the configuration; both AP's and CPE's must be registered. The first step to registering a 3.65Ghz location is logging into the ULS.ULS within the FCC online system for creating and managing wireless license applications. ULS can be found at the following URL http;//wireless.fcc.gov/uls . Customers are responsible for obtaining all necessary registration and licenses prior to device implementation.
AF-3X Data Sheet
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products