This complete kit Includes:
• 2 x Ubiquiti airFiber AF-24-HD Radios
• 2 x PoE Adapter
• 2 x Power Cord
• 2 x Pole Mount Bracket Assembly
• Quick Start Guide
airFiber is revolutionary 24GHz Point-to-Point radio from Ubiquiti Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers revolutionary performance of 2Gbps+, aggregate throughput and 20+km in range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive, carrier-class backhaul technology.
airFiber operates in the worldwide, license-free, 24GHz frequency. Anyone around the world can purchase and operate airFiber without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs. Users are free to locate, deploy, and operate airFiber practically anywhere they choose.
Advanced Antenna System
Featuring a dual-independent 2x2 MiMO 24GHz hi-gain reflector antenna system, airFiber can operate in both FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) and HDD (Hybrid Division Duplex) modes for unparalleled speed and efficiency in the 24GHz wordwide license-free band.
Plug and Play Installation
Utilizing precision mounting hardware combined with a dynamic RSSI indicator, airFiber can be easily deployed by a single installer. Integrated GPS receivers automatically calculate position and timing parameters in the background, providing a true plug and play installation experience.
• Operating Frequency: 24.05 - 24.25GHz
• Max. Power Consumption: 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C (-40° to 131°F)
• Maximum Throughput: 2+ Gbps
• Maximum Range: 20+ km
• Packets per Second: > 1 million
• Uplink / Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
• GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
• EIRP: ~33dBm (FCC/IC), ~20dBm (CE)
• Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
• Modulation: 256QAM MIMO, 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO, ¼ QPSK SISO
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
airFiber AF-24-HD Data Sheet
airFiber Quick Start Guide
airFiber User Guide
airFiber Design Guide
airFiber Case Study
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products
This kit has everything you need for a PtP link, just add CAT5 cable plug-in and play!