The TP-DCDC-2USB-xx have two USB port cables that take advantage of combining the power from two standard USB ports to provide an output power of up to 12W. They have various protections for short circuit, overload and over voltage.
This USB powered PoE injector is a must for any technician’s toolbox because it allows powering of Ubiquiti and Mikrotik as well as other 24VDC Passive PoE products from a laptop’s USB port. The 48VDC passive PoE model is perfect for powering IP Phones, Cameras and other devices that use 48VDC PoE. This allows the technician to quickly test the device by direct connection to his laptop, saving him a lot of time. The TP-DCDC-2USB-xx can also be used in customer premise equipment to power external wireless gear from a customer’s computer USB ports, reducing wiring clutter at the PC and allowing the wireless gear to be powered down when the computer is powered down to conserve energy.
• Remotely power 24VDC passive PoE equipment thru CAT5 cable from USB power.
• A must for every wireless tech tool kit!
• Up to 6W passive 24VDC PoE output power
• Short circuit, over current and over voltage protection
• 10/100Mb compatible
• Troubleshooting passive PoE wireless systems
• Wireless access points and client devices
• IP phone and security camera systems
• USB input: 5VDC
• POE voltage: 48VDC @ 0.25A
• Output power: 12W maximum
• Efficiency (min:) 72%
• Line / load regulation: 1% / 5%
• Ripple / noise: 1% / 5%
• Cable lengths: 2USB 4”(100mm) , CAT5 20”(500mm)
• PoE compatibility: Passive PoE Pins 4,5(+), 7,8(-)
• Data compatibility: 10/100M
• Protections: over-voltage, Short circuit, over-current
• Environmental standards: RoHs
• Operating temperature: -30 to +50°C (-22 to +122°F)
• Operating humidity (RH:) 5% - 90%
• Storage temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
• Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4”)
• Weight: 134g (4.7oz)
Product Package Includes:
1 - USB Powered 48V Passive POE Inserter
Product Data Sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center Presentation