• Wind Speed: 0-112 MPH
• Outdoor Temperature: -40 to 149°F (-40 to 65°C)
• Indoor Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
• Humidity: 1% to 99%
• Rain Gauge: 0-9999mm (394 inches) 0.1mm resolution (<1000mm) 1.0mm
• Barometric Pressure: 8.85 to 32.5 inHg
• Wind Direction: 22.5° resolution
• Light Measurement: 0-300,000 lux
• Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
• Update Interval: 48 secs
• Operating Distance: up to 100 meteres (300 feet) between transmitter and base station.
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph (200 km/h)
• Advanced solar powered sensor array
• Direction Meter
• Temperature/Humidity Sensor
• Rain Gauge
• 0.8" OD x 22.5" Stainless Mounting Pole
• Wireless Base Station/Display
• USB Connection Cable
• WeatherSmart Software
• Pipe Clamps
• Note: 33 AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries are required but not included.
TP2700WC User Manual
The Tycon Power ProWeatherStation™ is a high performing wireless data logging weather station with highly advanced sensor technology that results in very good accuracy at a low cost to you. This particular station provides instantaneous and historical data on both inside and outside temperature/humidity, wind speeds, solar intensity and UV index, barometric pressure and rainfall. The backlit base station logs 4080 data points with adjustable sample intervals with a 16 second minimum. Also included is a memory meter on the display that shows when the memory is full so the data can be archived to a computer with the included USB connection and WeatherSmart software.