The TPSHP series solar panels are high efficiency designs with excellent low light performance. The multicrystalline silicon solar cells are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high
reliability and long life. The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover to protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice.
The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a weatherproof junction box on the back of the panels. The Normal Operating Cell Temperature is specified at 47°C.
• Outstanding Low Light Performance.
• Solar cells laminated with TPT/EVA bi-layer for long life. 25 year solar cell output warranty.
• High Efficiency with high transparency low iron tempered glass cover. Rugged extruded anodized aluminum frame.
• Sealed for protection from harsh environments.
• Enclosed junction box for wired connections.
• Maximum Power: (+/-5%) 250W
• Voltage at Pmax: (Vmp) 30.5V
• Current at Pmax (Imp): 8.27A
• Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.6V
• Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.81A
• Short Circuit I Temp Coeff: .081% / °C
• Open Circuit V Temp Coeff: -.37% /C
• Output Power Temp Coeff: -45% / C
• Continuous Power Capability (6hrs average sunlight per day): 62W
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C (-40 to 185 F)
• Size: 774 x 675 x 30mm (30.5 x 26.6 x 1.2”)
• Weight: 21.2kg (46.7lb)
Technical data sheets and user manuals
Product data sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center Presentation