The TPSHP series solar panels are high efficiency designs with excellent low light performance. The multicrystalline silicon solar cells are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high reliability and long life. The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover to protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice. The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a weatherproof junction box on the back of the panels. The Normal Operating Cell Temperature is specified at 47°C.
• Outstanding low light performance.
• Solar cells laminated with TPT/EVA bi-layer for long life. 25 year solar cell output warranty.
• High efficiency with high transparency low iron tempered glass cover. Rugged extruded anodized aluminum frame.
• Sealed for protection from harsh environments.
• Enclosed junction box for wired connections.
• Maximum power: (+/-5%) 70W
• Voltage at Pmax: (Vmp) 17.2V
• Current at Pmax: (Imp) 4.07A
• Open circuit voltage: (Voc) 21.6V
• Short circuit current: (Isc) 4.35A
• Short circuit I temp Coeff: .065% / °C
• Open circuit V temp Coeff: -80mV / °C
• Output power temp Coeff: 0.5%/°C
• Continuous power capability (6hrs average sunlight per day): 17W
• Operating temperature: -40 to +85 C (-40 to 185 F)
• Size: 774 x 675 x 30mm (30.5 x 26.6 x 1.2”)
• Weight: 6kg (13.2lb)
Technical data sheets and user manuals
Product data sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center Presentation