The Tycon Power TPSK series of solar panel kits comes with a highly efficient multi-crystalline solar panel, a pole/wall mount, the PWM charge controller and an outdoor 12AWG cable. You can quickly connect to existing Tycon Power outdoor UPSPro systems or any application utilizing solar power. Only the best German made silicon cells are used, which provide great low light performance and extended life (25 years). The aluminum frame and tempered glass withstands high wind, hail and snow loading. The mounts are made with heavy duty aluminum and comes with hardware made of stainless steel. The simplified design makes installation a breeze. The mounts are can easily be mounted to a pole or a wall and provide quick tilt adjustment for positioning the panel to proper sun angles for summer and winter sun.
• Complete kit – solar panel, pole/wall mount, outdoor 12AWG cable, battery charge controller
• Accommodates 2" to 4.5" diameter pole or wall mount
• Quick tilt adjustment (15° to 65°)
• Certified for up to 110MPH winds
• Remote power stations
• Wireless base stations
• Lighting applications
• Surveillance applications
• Continuous power with 6 hours peak sun: 17W
• Continuous power with 3 hours peak Sun: 8W
• Solar panel voltage/capacity: 12V 70W
• Solar panel max current: 4.07A
• Solar panel size: 26" x 30"
• Solar panel model: TPSHP-12-70
• Pole diameter: 2" to 4.5"
• Pole mount model: TPSM-60-SP
• Wind speed rating: 110 mph
• Charge controller model: TP-SC24-20
• Cable – 2 cond – outdoor: 12AWG x 10'
• Operating temperature shipping: -40C to +85C
• Shipping weight: 10kg (22lb)
Technical data sheets and user manuals
Product data sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center presentation