The TPSK series of solar panel kits come complete with high efficiency multicrystalline solar panel, side of pole/wall mounts, PWM Charge Controller and outdoor rated 12AWG cable. They are ready for quick connection to Tycon Power Systems outdoor UPSPro™ Systems or any other application requiring solar power.
The panels use only the best silicon cells from Germany to provide excellent low light performance and long life 25 years. The rugged aluminum frame and high transparency, low iron, tempered glass withstands high wind, hail and snow loading. The mounts are heavy duty aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
They are a simplified design that makes them easy to install, saving precious installer time. The mounts are designed for pole mounting but can also be wall mounted. They provide quick tilt adjustment for positioning the panel to proper sun angles for summer and winter sun.
• Complete kit – solar panel, pole/wall mount, Outdoor 12AWG cable, battery charge controller
• Accommodates 2" to 4.5" dia. Pole or Wall Mount
• Quick tilt adjustment (15° to 65°)
• Certified for up to 110MPH winds
• Remote power stations
• Wireless base stations
• Lighting applications
• Surveillance applications
• Continuous power with 6 Hours Peak Sun: 69W
• Continuous power with 3 Hours Peak Sun: 35W
• Solar panel voltage/Capacity: 12V/24V 280W
• Solar panel max Current: 16.28A
• Solar panel size: 52" x 60"
• Solar panel model: TPSHP-12-70x4
• Pole diameter: 2"t o 4.5"
• Pole mount model: TPSM-70x4-uni
• Wind speed rating: 110 mph
• Charge controller model: TP-SC24-20
• Cable – 2 Cond – outdoor: 12AWG x 20'
• Operating temperature Shipping: -40C to +85C
• Shipping weight: 36kg (79lb)
Technical data sheets and user manuals
Product data sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center Presentation