The RemotePro™ series outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various electronics. The sealed and weatherproof enclosures have extra space available inside for customer electronics.
All enclosures are hinged and gasket sealed. The PL enclosure can accept a padlock or tamper seal. The ST enclosure is equipped with 2 tamper proof closures that are operated by a special key (included).
The enclosures can be mounted to a wall or pole with the included mounting bracket system.
The high quality solar panels have a 25 year power output guarantee. The 5W and 10W solar panels are mounted directly to the DC enclosure saving space and making a more convenient assembly. The larger solar panels can be mounted to a 2" to 4" diameter pole or alternately to a wall with the included bracket kit.
Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries. Most of the PL and ST systems include a controller with built in POE inserter and DCDC converter to supply up to 48V POE from the 12V battery system. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
Batteries in the DC and PL enclosures are an Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type which have good all temperature performance. The ST enclosure uses a high performance GEL battery which gives the best available deep discharge and temperature performance.
• Complete Remote Power Solution for Off-Grid operation
• Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
• Enclosures can be Wall or Pole Mounted
• High Performance Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
• Wireless Base Stations and Clients
• Surveillance Cameras
• Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
• Remote Sensors
• Remote Lighting
• Backup Power Systems
• Rated Power: 32W continuous output with 6 hours peak sun
• Solar Panel Size: 24VDC 140W
• Battery System : 24VDC @ 50Ah
• Battery Reserve Time @ Rated Power: 24 hours
• Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid GEL (expected life = 5 years)
• POE Output Voltage: 24VDC @ 1A
• Secondary Output Voltage: 24VDC @ 1.5A
• Load Disconnect Voltage: 22.0VDC
• Load Re-Connect Voltage: 24.8VDC
• Controller Self Consumption: <0.5W
• Enclosure Type: Powder Coated Steel
• Enclosure External Size: 24 x 15 x 14" (610 x 381 x 356mm)
• Enclosure Internal Size: 23 x 14 x 12" (584 x 356 x 305mm)
• Operating Temperature: -22F to +140F (-30C to +60C)
• System Weight (without batteries): 105lbs (48kg)
• Battery Weight: 78lbs (35kg)
Technical data sheets and user manuals
Product data sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center Presentation