The steel enclosures are hinged and gasket sealed and can be mounted to a wall or pole with the included mounting bracket system. The enclosures are secured with a special key to prevent tampering.
The high quality solar panels have a 25year power output guarantee. The solar panels come with a side of pole mount for 2" to 4" diameter poles.
Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries. The controller has a 15A load output for applications with intermittent high power requirements.
Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
No Battery included.
• Complete Remote Power Solution for Off-Grid Operation
• Weatherproof UV Resistant, Outdoor Enclosure
• Enclosure can be Wall or Pole Mounted
• Advanced Battery Charge Controller Protects Against Overcharge and Over Discharge
• Wireless Base Stations and Clients
• Surveillance Cameras
• Remote Sensors
• Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
• Remote Lighting
• Backup Power Systems
• Rated Power Generation: 20W
• Reserve Time @ Rated Power: 30 hours
• PoE Output Voltage (DC) 24V 1.2A
• Secondary Voltage Out (DC): 12V 1.5A
• Battery Voltage (DC): 12V
• Controller Type:
-Dual Input: Solar/PoE
-Dual Output: Battery Voltage/PoE with DCDC Converter
• Overcharge Protection: 14.4V
• Over-Discharge Protection: 11.0V
• Over-Discharge Recovery Volts: 12.0V
• Controller Self Consumption: <0.5W
• Enclosure Type: Powder Coat Steel
• Enclosure External Size: 24 x 15 x 14" (610 x 381 x 356mm)
• Enclosure Internal Size: 23 x 14 x 12" (584 x 356 x 305mm)
• Space Available for Customer Electronics: 12 x 12 x 12" (305 x 305 x 305mm)
• Solar Panel Dims: 42 x 25"
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)
• System Weight (no batteries): 84lbs (38kg)
Product Data Sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center Presentation
The RemotePro series outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various electronics. The sealed and weatherproof enclosures have a generous amount of space inside and a removable mounting plate for mounting all types of customer electronics.