The POE devices feature a separate data-in port coupled with a data out/POE port. The POE function is fully IEEE802.3af compliant. The included PC software allows for configuration of the individual ports and for displaying port status. Connecting to a PC is easy with the web interface. Ports can be configured for forced POE output (Passive POE) or IEE802.3af detection.
POE DC Voltage (48V) is supplied on pins 4,5 (V+) and 7,8 (V-). Maximum power output per rack mount unit is 400W. The individual outputs are overload and short circuit protected.
• IEEE 802.3af High Power Midspan POE Injectors
• Up to 16.8W per Individual Port
• 1U Standard Rack Mount (19”)
• Configuration and status thru web interfacet
• Supports Passive POE devices
• Accepts AC or DC input
• Remotely Power Multiple Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
• Power Network Devices from a Central Network Room
• Ethernet Standard: IEEE802.3 / IEEE803.3u / IEEE803.3ab (10base-T / 100base-T / 1000base-T)
• PoE Standard: IEEE802.3af or 48VDC Passive PoE
• Shielded RJ45 Ports: 124 data-in ; 24 data/PoE out
• Console Port: RJ45 Management Port. Can also be managed via network
• Max Device Distance: 100m (328ft)
• Maximum PoE Power: 16.8W per Port, 350mA @ 48V
• PoE Protection: Over Temperature, Over Current, Over/Under Voltage
• AC Power Input: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
• DC Power Input: -42 to -57VDC
• Max Power Output: 403W
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 65°C (32 to 149°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% (non condensing)
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 80°C (-4 to 176°F)
• Dimensions: 430 x 290 x 44mm (16.9 x 11.4 x 1.7") 1U rack mount 19" and 23"
• Weight: 4.6kg (10lbs)
Product Data Sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center Presentation
The TP-MS324 rack mount mid span POE power sources are used for supplying POE and data to multiple devices from a central location such as an operations or network room.