This product now comes with the Powervent included.
The Powervent allows for ventilation in the Steel Enclosure, increasing battery life.
The UPSPro™ UBNT outdoor UPS system is designed specifically for 24VDC POE equipment like that from Ubiquiti, Mikrotik, Tranzeo, etc. The system provides up to 192W of continuous regulated 24VDC power on 7 switched power over Ethernet (POE) ports. There is also a data uplink port if an external data connection is desired. The system is powered from 120/240VAC grid power.
The weatherproof enclosure with security locks has multiple ports for CAT5 cable, solar and other cabling. It is vented to prevent residual buildup of any hydrogen gas. The included bracket kit allows for the enclosure to be pole mounted or wall mounted. The systems are rated to operate over a wide temperature range of -30C to +60C.
There are 3 system configurations available: 51Ah Battery capacity, 102Ah battery capacity and also a system without batteries for those customers who want to use their own sealed lead acid type batteries. Battery life on the high performance GEL cells is rated at 5 years. Typical recharge time from a full discharge is just a few hours.
There is a generous amount of space reserved inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. The standard component layout is designed for ease of maintenance.
Equipment runs on battery power to isolate it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
• 192W Maximum Continuous Output
• 7 Switched 24VDC POE Ports, 1 Data Uplink Port
• Designed Specifically for Ubiquiti and Mikrotik Applications
• Isolates Equipment from Power Line Surges
• High Performance GEL Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• Choice of 51Ah (1200VA) or 102Ah (2400VA)
• Weatherproof Nema 4X / IP65, UV Resistant, Locking Outdoor Enclosure
• Load Voltage: 24V +/- 0.5V
• Maximum Load Output: 12A
• Minimum Load Output: 1A
•Available Storage Capacities: 51Ah 1200VA
• Battery Type: Non-Spillable Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid / GEL
• Battery Life (Typical) : 5 Years
• Charge Voltage: WET Equalize = 28.8V, Float = 26.4V GEL Equalize = 28.4V, Float = 27V
• Over-Discharge Protection: 21.5V Load Off 25.2V Load On
• Other Protections: Short Circuit, Reverse Battery
• VAC Input Voltage: 100-270VAC 47-63Hz
• VAC Input Current: 3.5A @ 115VAC / 1.8A @ 240VAC
• Other Protection : Short Circuit, Reverse Battery, Over Voltage
• Fuse: 6A Internal
• Self Consumption: <5W
• POE Switch Output: 7 POE Ports, 20 to 24.5VDC @ Max 2A per port, Shielded RJ45
• POE Switch: 10/100Mb IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u Auto Crossover
• POE Protection: Over Temperature, Over Current, Short , Over/Under Voltage, Surge
• Enclosure Type: Powder Coated Steel, Security Locks, Pole (2” to 4”) or Wall Mount
• Enclosure External Size: 24 x 15 x 14" (610 x 381 x 356mm)
• Enclosure Internal Size: 23 x 14 x 12" (584 x 356 x 305mm)
• Ubiquiti Base Stations
• Mikrotik Base Stations
• Security Applications
• 24VDC POE Equipment
UPSPro™ Battery Backup Time Calculator
This calculator will help you determine the battery capacity required to achieve a desired backup time:
Technical Data Sheets
UPS-ST24-50-8-UBNT Spec Sheet
UPS-ST24-50-8-UBNT User Guide
Tycpn Power Learning Center Presentation