The weatherproof enclosure with security locks has multiple ports for CAT5 cable, solar and other cabling. It is vented to prevent residual buildup of any hydrogen gas. The included bracket kit allows for the enclosure to be pole mounted or wall mounted. The systems are rated to operate over a wide temperature range of -30C to +60C.
There are 3 system configurations available: 51Ah Battery capacity for 20hours backup time, 102Ah battery capacity for 40 hours backup time and also a system without batteries for those customers who want to use their own sealed lead acid type batteries. Battery life on the high performance GEL cells is rated at 5 years. Typical recharge time from a full discharge is 20 hrs for the 51Ah battery and 40 hrs for the 102Ah battery. Recharge times will be faster with optional solar panel kits and depending on size of panel used.
There is a generous amount of space reserved inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. The standard component layout is designed for ease of maintenance.
Equipment runs on battery power to isolate it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
• Battery Capacity: 24VDC 51Ah
• System Power Output: 60W Continuous
• POE Power Supply Input Voltage: 100-270VAC 47-63Hz
• POE Power Supply Output Voltage: 48VDC @ 3A
• Controller Solar Input: 8A Max (270W 24VDC Panel)
• Overcharge Protection: 28.6 +/- 0.3V
• Over-discharge protection: Load Off: 20.0 +/-0.3V Load On: 22.3 +/-0.3V
• Other Protection: Short Circuit, Reverse Battery
• POE Switch Output: 4 POE Ports, 20 to 24.5VDC @ Max 2A per port, Shielded RJ45
• POE Switch: 10/100Mb IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u Auto Crossover
• POE Protection: Over Temperature, Over Current, Short , Over/Under Voltage, Surge
• System Self Consumption: <1.5W
• Battery Type: Non Spillable Sealed Lead Acid GEL
• Battery Life (TYPICAL): 5 Years
• Enclosure Type: Powder Coated Steel, Security Locks, Pole (2” to 4”) or Wall Mount
• Enclosure External Size: 24 x 15 x 14" (610 x 381 x 356mm)
• Enclosure Internal Size: 23 x 14 x 12" (584 x 356 x 305mm)
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
• 60W Maximum Continuous Output
• 4 Switched 24VDC POE Ports, 1 Data Uplink Port
• Designed Specifically for Ubiquiti and MikroTik Applications
• Isolates Equipment from Power Line Surges
• High Performance GEL Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• Choice of 51Ah (20hrs backup) or 102Ah (40hrs backup) Battery
• Operating Temperature -30C to +60C
• Weatherproof NEMA 4X / IP65, UV Resistant, Locking Outdoor Enclosure
• Ubiquiti Base Stations
• MikroTik Base Stations
• Security Applications
• 24VDC POE Equipment
UPSPro Battery Backup Time Calculator
This calculator will help you determine the battery capacity required to achieve a desired backup time:
Technical Data Sheets
UPS-ST2424-50-UBNT Spec Sheet
UPS-ST2424-50-UBNT User Guide
Tycpn Power Learning Center Presentation
The UPSPro UBNT outdoor UPS system is designed specifically for 24VDC POE equipment like that from Ubiquiti, MikroTik, Tranzeo, etc. The system provides up to 60W of continuous total DC power on 4 switched power over Ethernet (POE) ports. There is also a data uplink port if an external data connection is desired. The system is powered over Ethernet cable from an included 150W AC to DC power supply with POE inserter.