This product now comes with the Powervent included.
The Powervent allows for ventilation in the Steel Enclosure, increasing battery life.
The UPSPro™ ST outdoor UPS systems are designed to provide up to 192W backup power. There is enough backup power to keep a wireless base station alive for many hours. The controller provides load control to make sure the batteries don’t over-discharge. This greatly extends the life of the batteries. The load output is also regulated to be sure that the voltage doesn’t exceed the maximum voltage allowed by the load. The system is powered from 120VAC or 240VAC power. In case of power failure the transition to battery power is seamless and automatic. Recovery is automatic. The controller supports GEL/AGM or wet batteries. Systems are available without batteries to save on international shipping costs.
The weatherproof enclosure with security locks has multiple ports for CAT5 cable, solar and other cabling. It is vented to prevent residual buildup of any hydrogen gas. The included bracket kit allows for the enclosure to be pole mounted or wall mounted. The systems are rated to operate over a wide temperature range of -30C to +60C.
There are multiple system configurations available: 12V 51Ah(600VA), 12V 102Ah(1200VA), 12V 204Ah(2400VA), 24V 51Ah(1200VA), 24V 102Ah(2400VA) and 48V 51Ah(2400VA) Battery.
There is a generous amount of space reserved inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. The standard component layout is designed for ease of maintenance.
Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
The system is also compatible with the TPSK Solar panel kits. A TPW wind turbine system can also be used as an alternate power source in addition to solar and AC power.
• Up to 192W Maximum Continuous Output
• 12VDC, 24VDC and 48VDC systems
• Isolates Equipment from Power Line Surges
• High Performance GEL Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• Choice of 51Ah (600VA) to 204Ah (2400VA) Battery Capacity
• Operating Temperature -30C to +60C
• Weatherproof Nema 4X / IP65, UV Resistant, Locking Outdoor Enclosure
• Wireless Base Stations
• Electric gates and fences
• Security Applications
• Cell Towers
• Load voltage: 12V ±0.5V
• Maximum load output: 12A (144W)
• Minimum load output: 1A
• Available storage capacity: 2 battery 102Ah 1200VA
• Battery type: Non-spillable valve regulated sealed lead acid / GEL
• Battery life (typical): 5 years
• Charge voltage: WET Equalize = 14.6V, float = 13.2V ; GEL Equalize = 14.2V, float = 13.5V
• Maximum charge current: 12A
• Over-discharge protection: 10.7V load off / 12.6V load on
• Other protection: Short circuit, reverse battery, over voltage
• VAC input ±10%: Selector switch 120VAC / 240VAC, 50/60Hz
• VAC input current: 3.5A @ 115VAC / 1.8A @ 240VAC
• Fuse: 6A internal
• Self consumption: <5W
• Enclosure type: Powder coated steel, security locks, pole (2" to 4") or wall mount
• Enclosure external size: 24 x 15 x 14" (610 x 381 x 356mm)
• Enclosure internal size: 23 x 14 x 12" (584 x 356 x 305mm)
• Operating temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
• System weight (no batteries): 55lbs (25kg)
• Battery weight: 37lbs (17kg) each x 2
UPSPro™ Battery Backup Time Calculator
This calculator will help you determine the battery capacity required to achieve a desired backup time:
Technical Data Sheets
UPS-ST12-50 Spec Sheet
UPS-ST12-50 User Guide
Tycpn Power Learning Center Presentation