The EZ-Bridge creates a transparent wireless bridge between two networks up to 3 miles apart with good line of sight. It supports multiple MAC addresses and DHCP across the wireless link. It is the perfect plug and play solution for connecting the networks in two or more buildings, internet access sharing, remote video surveillance or remote network access. Multiple EZ-Bridge units can be connected in a mesh configuration to allow interconnecting more than two sites. Using the EZ-GO+ Wireless Network Expansion Units, you can create a network between an odd number of buildings like 3 or 5 sites. With its password verification, MAC address authentication, SSID suppression and advanced WPA2 encryption, the system provides the best available wireless data security.
Installation is a snap because of the plug and play features which have been built into the system. Just install the antennas and plug in the power supplies. The units will automatically find their peer and create a secure wireless network link. If changes to the pre-configured settings are desired, they can be easily done thru the built-in web interface from any point on either side of the network. There are no drivers or software that needs to be loaded to the computer.
The EZBR-0516HD+ comes complete with all the electronics that are needed for a point to point wireless network bridge installation; including 2 powerful 16dBi MiMO antennas with built-in 802.11an high power electronics.
• Surge protected Ethernet and Power for ultimate reliability. Shielded CAT5 cables to protect against EMI.
• Achieve up to 100Mbps data throughput
• Long Distance operation with good line of sight at 3 miles
• Best security available (WPA)
• Field Proven Wireless Technology
• Standards: 802.11a/n
• Operating Frequencies: 5100 - 5850MHz
• Transmit Power: 25dBM 316mW
• Receive Sensitivity: 802.11a -75dBm, 802.11n -90dBm
• Security: 64/128bit WEP, WPA, WPA2
• Antenna Gain: 16dBi
• Antenna Beamwidth:275deg
• Antenna front to back: Greater than 22dB
• Polarization: MiMO
• PoE Input: 100 – 240VAC @ 50 – 60Hz
• PoE Output: 12 to 24VDC
• Power Consumption: 4W
• Operating Temperature: -22 to 158deg F (-30 to +70deg C)
• Wind Loading: 100MPH / 23lbs; 125MPH / 35lbs
Technical Specifications Note: Subject to Change Without Notice
• 2 x EZBR-0516HD+ bridges
• 2 x CAT5 cable assemblies
• 2 x Bracket kits for pole or wall
• 2 x PoE Inserters
Please purchase CAT5 cable between the PoE Inserter and your router, switch or computer.
Technical Data Sheet and User Manual:
EZBR-0516HD+ Data Sheet
EZBR-0516HD+ Start Guide
The EZBR-0516HD+ is a Industrial Strength high power outdoor 250mW wireless bridge system operating in the 5GHz unlicensed frequency spectrum providing real world throughput up to 100Mbps. It complies with the 802.11a/n standards to insure interoperability.