The TP-POE-HP-48G accepts Gigabit data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provides Gigabit data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. It works by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 328ft (100m).
The TP-POE-HP PoE products are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply 5% regulated 48V DC voltage at 50W on the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload.
• Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
• Autoranging Switching Power Supply
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
• High Temperature Operation
• Compact size
• Floor, desktop, and wall mountable
• CE/FCC/UL/CB Approved
• Wireless access points and client devices
• IP phone and security camera systems
• AC Input: 90-264V AC 47-63Hz
• Max Current: 30A
• Efficiency: 85%
• Line/Load Regulation: 1%/5%
• Ripple/Noise: 1%/2%
• Protections: Over-voltage, short circuit, over-current
• Safety Standards: UL1950, CSA 22.2 & TUV EN60950
• Operating Temperature: -22 to 140deg F (-30 to 60deg C)
Technical Data Sheet and User Manual:
TP-POE-HP-48G Data Sheet
TP-POE-HP-48G Start Guide
The Tycon Power TP-POE-HP Gigabit High PoE Power Sources offered by Tycon Power Systems are quality power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions.