The TPSK series of solar panel kits come complete with high efficiency multicrystalline solar panel, side of pole/wall mounts and outdoor rated 12AWG cable.
• Complete Kit: solar panel, pole/wall mount, outdoor 12AWG cable, battery charge controller
• Accommodates 2" to 4.5" diameters. Pole or wall mount
• Quick tilt adjustment (15° to 65°)
• Certifies for up to 110mph winds
• Remote power stations
• Lighting applications
• Wireless base stations
• Surveillance applications
• Solar panel voltage/capacity: 24V 30W
• Solar panel max current: 0.87A
• Solar panel size: 20" x 21"
• Pole diameter: 2" to 4.5"
• Wind speed rating: 110 mph
• Cable - 2 cond - outdoor: 12AWG x 10'
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Shipping weight: 8.2kg (18lbs)
• Continuous power with 6 hours peak sun: 8W
• Continuous power with 3 hours peak sun: 4W
TPSK24-30W Data Sheet
Tycon Power Learning Center Presentation
TPSK24-30W is ready for quick connection to Tycon Power Systems outdoor Solar Ready™ UPSPro™ Systems or any other application requiring solar power. The panels use only the best silicon cells from Germany to provide excellent low light performance and long life (25years). The rugged aluminum frame and high transparency, low iron, tempered glass withstands high wind, hail and snow loading. The mounts are heavy duty aluminum with stainless steel hardware. They are a simplified design that makes them easy to install, saving precious installer time. The mounts are designed for pole mounting but can also be wall mounted. They provide quick tilt adjustment for positioning the panel to proper sun angles for summer and winter sun.