This product does not include a power supply - requires 42-57V DC source. Use Tycon Power 150W power supplies: PSHP-18, PSHP-24 or PSHP-48 or your own power supply.
Runs off 12V to 48V battery power also for remote systems.
• High Power Gigabit PoE Switch
• Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
• Up to 35W per Port
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
• Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
• 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
• Compact Size for Desktop
The TP-SW5G-NC Power Over Ethernet (PoE) 1000Mb (Gigabit) switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is a fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switch with up to 35 Watts of PoE power per port. It utilizes passive POE.
The unit supplies PoE power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
The switch accepts DC power from any power supply. The PoE output voltage equals the DC voltage of the power supply used from 12V to 48VDC. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and secondary power sources The switch also accepts passive PoE power (12V to 48VDC) via the uplink port..
• Ethernet Standard: IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u
• Ports: 1 data/POE input and 4 data/POE, automatic crossover and polarity
• Transmission Speed: 100 Mbps /10 Mbps Auto-negotiation
• Switch Technology: Store and Forward
• Protocol: CSMA/CD
• Flow Control: IEEE802.3x(full-duplex), Back Pressure(half-duplex)
• Data Transmission Rate: 148800pps ,14880pps
• Address Table: 1K MAC, self-learning
• Connections: Shielded RJ45
• POE Output Ports: Port 1-4, auto power management Pin assignment: TX(1,2), RX(3,6), V+(4,5), V-(7,8)
• Maximum POE Power: 2A per port
• POE Auto Detection: IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at
• POE Protection: Over Temperature, Over Current, Over/Under Voltage
• Data Surge Protection: IEC61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact), IEC61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns) , IEC61000-4-5 (Lightning) 20A (8/20μs
• DC Power Input: 12V to 57VDC, Dual DC Inputs, Reverse Polarity Protected.
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
• Power multiple devices from 1 data cable
Technical Data Sheets:
TP-SW5G-NC Data Sheet