Log in or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
This product typically ships within 1 to 10 business days. Please contact Baltic Networks for availability at 1-630-929-3610.
The world’s first powerful handheld microwave spectrum analyzer.
Spectrum Compact is an ultra light and easy to use measurement solution for the 17 - 24 GHz licensed microwave frequency bands. Designed specifically for comfortable outdoor use by network engineers in a variety of challenging environments, this battery-powered device is a must-have tool for any microwave radio engineer performing equipment installation or gathering data for site planning purposes. The LCD touchscreen ensures smooth and intuitive onsite use, and the SMA connector* allows the Spectrum Compact to integrate with any vendors antenna or waveguide system.
The Spectrum Compact makes it possible to detect existing interference on installed paths or available radio channels with high precision. Data logging of all spectrum scans is available inside of the Spectrum compact with enhanced data processing and analysis available via SAF Tehnika designed PC software on your laptop.
Ultra-compact form factor
Not much larger than a modern smartphone, it is designed specifically for comfortable outdoor use in a variety of challenging environments.
Compatible with different antenna systems
Can be used with any manufacturers antenna and radio system.
No laptop or other equipment is required for on-site use.
Industry leading -105 dBm receiver sensitivity in all frequency range allows you to discover even weakest signals.
Resistive LCD Touchscreen
Resistive LCD touchscreen allows to leave your gloves on while operating the unit. Intuitive UI makes it easy to control the unit.
• Frequency Bands: 17; 18; 23; 24 GHz
• Frequency Range: 17.000 - 24.300 GHz
• Input Power Range: -105 dBm to -40 dBm
• Max Input Power: 0 dBm
• RBW (Resolution Bandwidth): 1 MHz
• Span: 100 MHz to full
• Sweep Speed: 0.5s @ 100MHz Span
• Guaranteed Accuracy: +/- 3dB
• Input: 50 ohm SMA (f)
• Interface: mini USB 2.0 (/1.1)
• LED indication: When charging
• Battery: 2380 mAh Polymer Lithium-ion
• Battery Life: Up to 4h
• Operating Temperature: -5°C to +40°C / 23°F to 104°F
• Dimensions: 128x81x24 mm / 5.04x3.2x0.94 inch
• Weight: 0.3 kg / 10.6 oz
• (1) SAF Spectrum Compact with touchscreen, 17 – 24.3 GHz
• (1) Rugged RF cable, SMA-SMA, 0.3 m
• (1) Universal AC/DC USB charger for USA
• (1) USB to mini USB cable
• (1) Leather bag for Spectrum Compact
• (1) Lanyard
• (1) Waveguide adapter UBR220 to SMA, 17-24 GHz, WR42
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
Spectrum Compact Data Sheet
SAF Technical Support:
SAF professional engineers are available to resolve technical issues. Remote technical support is available if there are difficulties with:
• configuration and installation process of SAF Tehnika products and solutions
• the usage process of SAF Tehnika equipment.
For technical support please contact the SAF Technical Support Team
SAF Product Warranty Information:
All SAF Spectrum Compact Analyzers come with an exclusive 5 year warranty. For specific warranty details please contact the SAF Technical Support Team