Log in or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
This product typically ships within 1 to 10 business days. Please contact Baltic Networks for availability at 1-630-929-3610.
I11HHT05HB - Lumina FODU 11GHz, 366 Mbps, FCC, High Power, 1xGE RJ-45 EL, 490 MHz, Subband B, High Transmit
CFIP Lumina systems are intended for Gigabit Ethernet backbone applications delivering up to 366 Mbps per radio. 2+0 aggregation is available for higher bandwidth users. Both single or dual, electrical and fiber optical interface versions are available, as well as hybrid version with 1 optical and 1 electrical port.
CFIP Lumina Product Highlights:
• Most up-to-date technology with up to 256QAM modulation and 56MHz channel bandwidth allows high capacity throughput up to 366 Mbps (per radio)
• Optical Ethernet connections provide excellent protection against lightning strikes and allow long distances from user equipment to radio
• 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide simple (management and user traffics on separate ports) and advanced configuration (various network protection schemes and topologies)
• Up to 4093 concurrent VLAN traffic allows building many port-to-port networks paths for specific client services
• ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) and ATPC (Automatic Transmit Power Control) for high availability and high density deployments
• Jumbo frame size supports up to 9728 bytes, which allows using longer header info (VLAN, MPLS) and transmitting more useful content and less headers, thus gaining on total throughput.
CFIP Lumina Product Specifications:
• Dimensions: 11.3 x 11.3 x 3.1 in (288 x 288 x 80 mm)
• Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
• Capacity: up to 366 Mbps
• Channel Bandwidth (FCC): 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 56 MHz
• Modulations: 4QAM, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, 128QAM, 256QAM
• Traffic: Ethernet only
• Power Consumption (FCC): 27 - 40W at 48V (SP) (per terminal) allowing to use alternative power sources
(1) CFIP Lumina FODU 11GHz, 366Mbps, FCC, High Power, 1xGE RJ-45 EL, 490MHz, 05HB
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
CFIP Lumina Series Data Sheet (FCC)
CFIP Products Brochure
SAF Technical Support:
SAF professional engineers are available to resolve technical issues. Remote technical support is available if there are difficulties with:
• configuration and installation process of SAF Tehnika products and solutions
• the usage process of SAF Tehnika equipment.
For technical support please contact the SAF Technical Support Team
SAF Product Warranty Information:
All SAF CFIP Lumina radios come with an exclusive 5 year warranty. For specific warranty details please contact the SAF Technical Support Team
This product is preconfigured, licensed equipment, therefore returns are not permitted. Please contact the FCC for licensing procedures before purchasing products.
You may also obtain FCC coordination through Baltic Networks. We offer Standard Coordination (30 days), or Express Coordination (14 days*).
* Please note that with Express Coordination, PCN will be completed within 2 weeks, but is still subject to the 30 day waiting period of the objection letter.